My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Yucky Food

Blog Prompt: I wish I didn't have to eat...... I don't like this food because.....

I wish I didn't have to eat pasta. I don't like this food because I LOVE this food! But it makes me gain weight. I could eat pasta 3 times a day every day of the week. I love it in any way, shape, or form. I like it cold or hot. It can be covered in sauce or mixed in a salad. I should have been born Italian instead of Chinese! If we go out to eat and there is something with pasta on the menu (and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg), I will probably order that dish. My hubby says I'm so predictable. For some reason, the calories go straight to the stomach! Now that I've written this stuff I'm hungry for pasta and it's only 5:35am!

7 comments:

*love2scrap* said...

same here... carb lover!!! I usually choose pasta... sigh...

Glynis said...

Same here...and I'm so predictable at restaurants too :)

Rachael said...

Love your enthusiasm for pasta!

Tammy said...

Pasta and bread. Ain't nuttin better!

carin.c said...

I'm with you - pasta is one of my favorites and yet not my friend. I've been reducing my pasta intake recently but I miss it!

Stephani said...

I don't eat that much pasta except for spaghetti. It was a regular in our household. I like it even better a day later cold from the fridge. Ummm ... with lots of Parmesan cheese!

Unknown said...

I love pasta too. i've been trying to not eat it recently but now you have me craving a nice lasagne, maybe that's what we'll have for dinner.