My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Monday, May 28, 2007

I Wish

Blog Prompt: I wish I could see...... because.....

I wish I could see my mother and sister because I didn't tell them enough that I loved them. In my heart I know they knew that I loved them but now I'm older and wiser and would love to see them face to face and tell them. I was only 14 when my sister died at 27. I was young, spoiled, and pretty self centered at the time but I was very close to her. I think that is why I don't remember much of my high school years (besides that it was 34 years ago! lol) but I think I grieved for her and worried about my parents coping. I look back now at all the sacrifices that my mother made for me and I never really appreciated it until she was gone. After I was married I told her thank you for many things but I don't think I ever really told her thanks for all of the things she taught me, gave up fore me, and caring for me as I grew up. It's been almost 18 years since she passed away but I still miss at.

No comments: