My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

5 Annoying Things

Blog Prompt: List the 5 things that annoy you the most. If you are like me, this can change from day to day, but tell me the recent annoyances that have just gotten on your nerves.
  1. People who don't show up on time. I was told to expect the pine needle delivery truck between 2 and 4 pm so I got off from work early and waited for them. At 4:30, I called the boss who apologized and said they were on their way. At 5pm, I called again and asked from what state were they leaving from. He said they would be there in ten minutes. At 5:30, I called and said that they could keep them, but I was tired of waiting. The boss insisted they were nearby and would be there in about ten minutes. Finally at 5:50 they showed up. I could barely speak to the person who of course blamed it on the boss.
  2. Inconsiderate people in parking lots. As I drive down the aisle to look for a parking space, there are usually people who walk right down the middle of the aisle blocking your car.
  3. People who pee on public toilet seats without cleaning it up. Enough said.
  4. Litter bugs. I have seen people throw trash on the ground without even thinking of picking it up and throwing it away.
  5. TV commercial volume. The commercials come on between shows so you have to lower the volume. Then when the show comes back on you have to raise the volume.

6 comments:

Glynis said...

Amen. Great list. I bet you feel better now :)

Anonymous said...

I agree, it's a great list and i'm TOTALLY there with the litterbugs. What REALLY is annoying is when they try to make a 'basket' with their funky garbage, miss the shot, then walk on by and leave it on the ground. Grrrrr

Unknown said...

Being on time is a major pet peeve for me and I can't imagine why I didn't think of it. And yet another good one, people in parking lots. I always try to be considerate by walking close to the cars and crossing straight across instead of at an angle. And TV commercials, you can get me going on this one. :)

Tammy said...

1. Ain't it the truth
2. Happens every day of my life
3. Oh girl I don't even want to go there
4. Nasty people!!
5. That one really annoys my husband

Great list!!!

Stephani said...

I agree a list worth posting!! Hope you feel better! ((HUGS))

mom2triplets04 said...

I certainly agree with all on your list especially the tv commercial and public toilet. Yuck.