My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

5 Must See Places

Blog Prompt: You won the travel lotto! You will get an all expense paid trip for you and your family to 5 places anywhere in the world. List the 5 "Must See" places in the world you would go see.

  1. A month-long tour of China. I went in 2000 and went to Beijing, Shanghai, 7 day cruise down the Yangtze river and the new dam (before it all was filled with water), Xian, and Hong Kong. It was fantastic and I would do it again in a heart beat!
  2. Macchu Picchu in Peru. I would love to hike up the Inca Trail
  3. A tour of Greece - it looks magical and I've never been there. I'd love to see all the ruins that I've studied about it college.
  4. Ireland and Scotland - I love the accents; I love looking at pictures of the scenery; I want to see the castles; and I love bagpipes!
  5. New Zealand - I loved Lord of the Rings; I heard they don't have poisonous snakes; it looks magical; and it is as far away from home as I can get without leaving the earth.

3 comments:

Glynis said...

Alright...I really do want to go on your world tour!! Sounds like so much fun. Thanks for the prompts..you're doing a great job (like I knew you would!).

Toni said...

What an interesting choice - hope you'll come and see me if you get to NZ, not only don't we have poisonous snakes we have no snakes, no scorpions, not much dangerous at all. The most dangerous thing hiking in NZ I guess is a wild pig and seeing one of those unless you are hunting would be pretty rare.

Unknown said...

I need to add New Zealand; China; and Peru to my list. It seems to be growing by leaps and bounds.