My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, May 04, 2007

Favorite Cartoon/Comic Strip Character

Blog Prompt: Who are your 5 Favorite Comic/Cartoon characters?
  1. Casper the Friendly Ghost - since I'm afraid of the dark, I always hoped there was a Casper out there to take care of me
  2. Charlie Brown - I always felt sorry for him
  3. Garfield - I love his attitude!
  4. Ziggy - I'm a sucker for a sad story.
  5. Cathy - I can relate to a lot of her situations.

3 comments:

Beachcomber said...

I forgot about Casper the Friendly Ghost. Great list.

Tammy said...

I love all those characters too. Seems they are the ones most people can relate to.

Anonymous said...

I'm not familiar with Cathy Pat. But I love all the rest. I always felt like Caspar was my personal friend. And I thought the movie was good too.