My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, May 18, 2007

Money, Power, or Fame

Blog Prompt: Which is least important to you--money, power, fame--and why?

Fame is the least important to me. I guess I'm kind of shy which is why I love the internet. I don't have to come face to face with people and can just be myself. When I'm around people I worry that I'm talking to much or I look stupid or I sound stupid. (You get the picture.) Money is important because I like to eat and travel and read and play on my computer. Without money I couldn't do those things. Power in the way of control is important to me. I'm a control freak and I have to plan in detail about things. I have lists to make sure I do the things that need to be done. I have to know the plan before hand or I go crazy so when my husband wants to do things spur of the moment, I get antsy. Since I will never be famous, I'm happy that fame is the least important to me.

3 comments:

Glynis said...

Ahh! But you ARE famous!! LOL Great answer and a really great prompt.

Stephani said...

You and I are a lot alike my family jokes that if I didn't work that I would never leave my house or computer. lol! And I would be very content to do that. lol! Great prompt today! And great reply!

Anonymous said...

Seems like there's a lot of that fame stuff going around with people who don't think they have any Pat.