My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

What Makes Me Feel Safe

Blog Prompt: What Makes You Feel Safe?

1. My husband. Whenever I am with him, I feel loved and secure. He encourages me to do the things I want to do even if I’m feeling too scared to do it. His unconditional love gives me the strength to enjoy life to the fullest.
2. Light. Some of you know that I am scared of the dark if I’m alone. As long as I’m with someone, I don’t mind the dark as much.
3. Financial Stability. I have to be able to pay my bills and not worry about this. I had to do too much of this early in our marriage and maybe this worry is for young people. I’m getting too old to have to deal with this worry.
4. Knowledge. I can’t stand not knowing what is going to happen. I am such a type “A” personality that I can’t stand not knowing what to expect. I have to have organization or I feel off balanced.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aren't husbands wonderful to have around?