My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Important Occupations

Blog Prompt: You have been appointed the head of the Department of Labor and plan to set salaries according to how important an occupation is. What do you think are the top 5 most important occupations?

  1. Dentist/Doctor - if you ever had a toothache or backache, you would agree!
  2. Police - Every world needs law and order.
  3. Sanitation Workers - Definite must!
  4. Farmers - I like to eat even more than I like hiking!
  5. Comedians (Life isn't worth anything if you can't laugh about it, right?)

2 comments:

Stephani said...

We definitely need more laughs! lol! lol! lol! Great prompt!!

Anonymous said...

Love No 5 Pat. Great perspective on life.