My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Monday, June 18, 2007

Childhood Pet

Blog Prompt: As a child did you have any exotic (i.e. those not indigenous to your area) or unusual pets? If not, did you have any pets at all? What kind? Did you give them standard pet names or come up with unusual and unique names?
My parents raised German Shepherds so we didn't have any exotic pets. The only thing exotic about them was their names (or it sounded like it to me). The oldest was Duchess, her daughter was Princess, and then our albino German Shepherd was Empress. Empress and I grew up together and Empress was always stealing my ice cream cone!

1 comment:

Stephani said...

Your ending made me laugh! I think those are very cool names. WOW! What great pets. I have heard German Shepherds are amazing dogs and very loyal pets.