My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, June 01, 2007

Childhood Memory

Blog Prompt: What was your first memory as a child and why do you think it stands out in your mind?

This was hard because a few things came to mind and then I would think of another. Which one came first? I thought that my dad trying to teach me to ride a bike was the earliest but then I just remembered another one. I remember sitting in the car in the middle of the back seat between both older sisters. They both complained that I was sitting right on top of them. I guess at that age I was a cuddler and I loved to sit really close to them. Since they were 10 and 12 years older than me, I guess they wanted a little space! The other thing I remember is being on King St. with my dad running beside my little red bike trying to teach me to balance and ride solo. I'm not sure when I actually learned but I really hated when he let go. Of course that little red bike was HUGE at that time.

2 comments:

Stephani said...

My sister and I often drew boundries on the back seat and boy did we fight if one hair got over that line. I remember my Mom saying over and over and over again..."Are you looking at the scenery"...lol! lol!

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!! NAME FIVE OF YOUR FAVORITE THINGS IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD AND THEN TAG FIVE MORE PEOPLE!!

No worries Carol tagged me today! It made me giggle I got a big kick out of it. Okay one down four more to go!! lol! lol!

Unknown said...

Reading yours today reminded me of Ballerina and Indy on our trip to Nuke's house yesterday. 'he touched me.' touch 'tink, he touched me again.' boy this will make a post all by itself.