My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

My Autobiography

Blog Prompt: If you were to write your autobiography, what would the title be? And the chapter headings? Who would write the forward and to whom would the book be dedicated?

The title would probably be: Life of Loony.
The chapters would be:
Life as a child (how it all began).
Life in high school (after my oldest sister died and how it impacted my life).
Life in college (take an overprotected youngest child and let her loose in college 800 miles away from home).
Life as a teacher (follow my career and see all my failures and successes).
Life as a wife and stepmother (see all the mistakes and joys I've had in my personal life).
Life as an adventurer and traveler (my traveling fun around the US and abroad).
Life as a hiker (hiking stories that involve rescues and snakebites).
Life during retirement (not sure what that will include because it hadn't happened yet).

The forward would be written by my fellow teachers and it would be dedicated to my hubby who has been here for me for most of my life and encouraged me to grow and be what I wanted to be.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

nice pat! i especially like your title "life of Loony". made me smile

Michelle said...

i'm thinking i would like to read this book! sounds like it would be interesting. except i would skip the snakebite chapter... love your reply to the prompt!

Anonymous said...

This is great Loony, I would definitely read this. You are definitely one of my favs at DSP.

Maggie said...

Life of Loony!!! Love it. And I don't think I would want to read about snake bites either.

Anonymous said...

Hey Pat can I order an advance copy? Signed by you of course.