My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Changes and Keepers

Blog Prompt: List five things you’d like to change about yourself. Then list five things you wouldn’t change.

Here are the five things I'd like to change about myself:
1. my weight (I'd like to be thinner)
2. my lack of common sense
3. my inability to say no to many people who want me to do things. This causes me to be overwhelmed with "stuff" to do.
4. my lack of experience in digital scrapbooking
5. my lack of a sense of direction (I get lost very easily!)

Here are the five things I wouldn't change:
1. my life (I'm happy with what I have!)
2. my choice of career
3. my love of reading
4. my ability to use and enjoy my computer
5. my love of gardening (I find it very relaxing and rewarding)

3 comments:

Glynis said...

Oh boy, once again, as I get to know you I think we are SOOOO much alike! Fantastic list!

Unknown said...

We need to work on these together: 1, 3, and 4. Meet in Atlanta next week, LOL.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you have no common sense pat. if you've survived a career as a teacher it must surely be a survival skill!

I have a poor sense of direction too. It's somethingI would definitely like to change if I could because it's darned inconvenient.
Just don't go hiking by yourself.