My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Colors in the Box

Blog Prompt: Answer the following questions:
1. If you were a crayon, which color would you want to be?
I would like to be blue because I love the color blue and it is a very popular color. A lot of people use it and is well liked. It is also a necessary color for landscapes when you put in a sky or water. I want to be popular crayon and needed I guess.
2. Which color do you think you would be regardless of what you wanted?
I think I'm more of a brown. I am more of a background color used for a base like the ground in landscape. Everything else builds on the ground and it isn't anything spectacular but it help give the foundation for other things. I try to be there for others.
3. Would you rather be used and get blunt, broken and lose your wrapper, or not be used and stay pristine?
Definitely be used and broken. I would rather live life than watch it pass me by. If that means I get a little worn from it all, it is worth it!
4. Would you rather be in a small set of crayons or a large set?
I would rather be in a small set of crayons because I think in smaller groups, you can build relationships. In larger groups you tend to be more superficial. I tend to bond with other crayons better in smaller settings.
5. Would you rather be Crayola, or a different brand?
Definitely a Crayola!! I guess I still want to be part of the "popular" crowd! I think that is part of crayon-nature. But if I wasn't, I would be okay with that too because every crayon is important if even they aren't part of the name brand crowd!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

love your reply to this! definitely "deep" in a light way...great job! and brown is a nice color in its own brown way :)

Maggie said...

I love how you ARE the crayon!!!! LOL

Unknown said...

Oh I always thought of you as a rich royal hue, maybe a midnight blue; purple or a burgandy. Something that stands above the crowd. But not ostentatious.