My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, February 23, 2007

Sleeping Troubles

Blog Prompt: What do you do when you have trouble sleeping? Any special techniques for counting sheep or secret family recipes for warm milk?

I don't usually have trouble sleeping. I have more trouble staying awake after 10pm (I get up at 4:45 with or without an alarm and no matter what time I go to bed). For me it is simple, because if I have trouble sleeping, I just read a book. Usually it some cheesy romantic novel (I love those happy endings). In fact, I can't go to sleep unless I've read for a few minutes first, even if I'm so sleepy I can barely keep my eyes open. If I don't read, it is like I haven't brushed my teeth or gone to bathroom.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

too funny about having trouble staying awake! and lucky you to be in Myrtle Beach! do you need help taking notes? LOL

heather said...

Hi Pat! That sounds like my dh! Whatever works is good :)

Glynis said...

Once again--we are so much alike. I sometimes will only get half-a-page read, but then it feels like I can go to sleep.

Anonymous said...

Gotta love those happy endings...especially late at night.