My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Monday, February 19, 2007

My Wants

Blog Prompt: 10 things you want, but don't need.

Here are 10 things I want but they are not in any order of priority.
  1. Ipod speakers (so I don't have to use headphones all the time in the house)
  2. New truck (with automatic transmission and electric locks)
  3. Load of mulch
  4. Bales of pine needles
  5. New pocketbook
  6. Winning lottery ticket
  7. Warm spring weather
  8. Full time housekeeper to clean my house and fix all my meals (haha! this will never happen)
  9. $1000 gift certificate to a plant nursery
  10. Full time gardener to work with me in my gardens (could be married to the housekeeper!)

7 comments:

Maggie said...

Let's see - are you ready for Spring? You can come work in my yard in the meantime. I don't want to give up my scrapping time to clean up my yard right now.

Michelle said...

sounds like you are into some serious yard work! you can come practice on mine...great list!

Glynis said...

You just need a butler to add to the list and you'd have to have a mansion to house them all :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Pat. You only really need 2 things. 6 & 7. If you get 6, you can automatically have everything except 7.

mom2triplets04 said...

Send the full time maid and lottery ticket my way too. I so need help in the cleaning department and money would definately help at this time too. Great list.

samm said...

yes love the list and I will take one of the wonning lotto tickets and the housekeeper and gardener

Unknown said...

I need a full time gardener. I have a brown thumb.