My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Monday, February 26, 2007

Traveling

Blog Prompt: What's your favorite way to travel? Car, plane, train, boat? What do you do while you're traveling? (Assuming you're not the driver!)

I don't have a particular favorite way to travel because I love any kind of travel. I love flying to new places and I love cruises. I've ridden subways in different cities and even the train from London to Paris through the chunnel. Of course on my weekends, we just get in the car and drive to places near us. I usually have a book or my laptop with me so I'm reading or playing on my computer. Hubby thinks I should be admiring the landscape or talking to him when he's driving so I try to do that too (so he doesn't get jealous).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to be able to read in the car without getting dizzy... although there are some who say I'm always dizzy ;-)

Maggie said...

sounds like we have similar traveling styles. I had GPS software loaded on the laptop this last trip and that was fun.

Unknown said...

Pan is the same way. But then again whenever we are traveling we leave at 4 in the morning. (Took me forever to train Pan to do that though).