My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, February 02, 2007

Weather

Blog Prompt: Some of you are just now getting winter weather, while others are right in the middle of summer. Are you looking forward to a change in season or are you enjoying it as it is? Let's talk about the weather!

I am SO ready for spring! I'm not a winter lover so I spend the whole winter wishing for warm weather. To make matters worse, it snowed yesterday so they closed schools and now we will have to make up the day. Whenever we make it up the day, it turns out that day is the most beautiful sunny warm day perfect for hiking! Since today is groundhog day, I pray that he doesn't see his shadow!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

i'm right there with you in the cold! hate, hate, hate being cold!

Stephani said...

AMEN! I agree whole heartedly! Happy Ground Hogs Day to you!

Unknown said...

I knew there was something I needed to remember about today, LOL. I just wish the weather would make up its mind.

Unknown said...

i hate the cold too, but its the end of summer here and awfully hot so im looking forward to some "snuggling by the fire" weather! tho i guarrantee by July ill be dying for summer again!lol

mom2triplets04 said...

I too hate the winter and love the warmer weather. Do you know if he saw his shadow? Will there be a longer winter? I sure hope not.