My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Monday, February 05, 2007

Happy Life

My life is happy because...
I'm loved.
I'm healthy.
I feel secure.
I have a job I enjoy.
I have money to do what I want to do.
I have friends.
I have a new computer (I just HAD to put that in!).
I know that spring will be on its way (soon I hope!)
I am learning new things every day.

7 comments:

Glynis said...

Great list, Pat...I'm happy because of all those things too (except the new computer part...lucky girl!)

Michelle said...

wow...you definitely have alot to be happy about! lucky you to have it AND know it!

Beth said...

Happy life!!
Thanks for sharing your list! Made me feel happy just reading it!

Unknown said...

LOL. you and your computer... And for you and the Nuke, I do hope that spring is on it's way shortly.

Stephani said...

Those are all wonderful things! FANTASTIC list! Lots to be thankful for!

Maggie said...

what a great list - including the computer :-)

Unknown said...

Great list...wish I had the 'puter :)