My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Personal Hygiene

Blog Prompt: Answer the following questions:

1. How often do you typically shower/bath?
I take a shower every other day unless I really stink or I'm really dirty (from gardening). I have eczema that really messes with my skin and in the winter my skin tends to crack. This leads to infections and problems.
2. Do you prefer showering or taking a bath?
I prefer a shower, because a bath really dries out my skin.
3. What's the longest you've ever gone w/o a shower/bath?
7 days on a camping trip in a national park with no showers. Peee U! We stunk!
4. What's your favorite personal hygiene product?
My Herbal Essence shampoo because it is the only fragance that doesn't mess with my allergies.
5. Do you shave your legs? If so how often?
No, because most Asians don't have a lot of body hair so I've never shaved my legs. When my stepdaughters (who I had since they were toddlers) needed to shave, I had to get my cheerleaders tot each them how to shave. I'm so pathetic!

2 comments:

Stephani said...

You lucky duck I wish I didn't have to shave! I HATE shaving! My cousins dad is pure blood Cherokee Indian and she doesn't have hardly anybody hair either. It makes me so jealous!:P

Unknown said...

We are finding that we can't bath Indy every day either and it is such a shame because he loves water.