My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Thursday Thirteen - My Blessings

Blog Prompt: You can write about any subject, but you have to think up 13 things.

I had trouble thinking of a topic and kept coming up with negative things. I thought about things that give me a headache, and things that make me mad, or things that people are rude about etc. Then I started thinking that at least I had my health to feel a headache, at least I knew the difference between right and wrong and at least I knew how to behave in public. I decided that I needed an attitude adjustment and picked the topic of My Blessings. So here they are:
a family that loves me.
good health
a job I enjoy
good friends
a new hobby
computer skills
ability to read
shelter
food
ability to hike
love of travel
email
wireless internet

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice attitude adjustment. Love the list.

Glynis said...

We just talked about blessings at Bible study last night...I think your list hit them all! Aren't we blessed?

Melanie said...

what a great subject for this prompt! I love how you turned it around!

Unknown said...

i know that feeling. sometimes i find it so easy to just be negative and then i think if i just adjusted the way im thinking, things probably wouldnt be so bad! I loved your list Pat - mine would be very similar!

Meg said...

Oh, you inspire me every time!! Thank you for this list!

Anonymous said...

wonderful positive list Pat!