My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Monday, November 20, 2006

Charity

Blog Prompt: Three things you'd donate to charity right now are...
1- books (I have boxes and boxes of them)
2- clothes (I have waaaaay too many of them too and lots that don't even fit me anymore.)
3- towels and sheets (we have a shelter that needs them right now and our church is asking for this)

Today I'm also very thankful for my health! There is so much that I'm able to do because I'm healthy and see so many people with health problems that can't do all that I do.

3 comments:

Glynis said...

I've given away a bunch of books and clothes, too. They just seem to multiply around the house when I'm not looking! :)

Unknown said...

What a great thing to donate... sheets and towels. That is one of those things that are sorely needed and no one ever thinks about. I'll have to remember that one.

Denise said...

I think it's wonderful that you have such specific things... I need to keep my eyes out for that.