My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, November 17, 2006

5 Accomplishments

Blog Prompt: Tell us about five accomplishments from this past week. Big or small!

1. Completed my to-do list every day.
2. Walked on the treadmill for 30 min. every morning.
3. Took a day off to go hiking with friends.
4. Cooked dinner at home 3 days this week (which is highly unusual for me!)
5. Cleaned up my office which was cluttered with the clothes I have worn all week (I am always too lazy to hang things up or put things in the wash, so they pile up and up and up!).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'll try and make your #5 one of my goals for next week... I"m the same way.

Anonymous said...

you make me tired just reading this! I only managed gym once this week! LOL!

Denise said...

Wow, treadmill everyday? Geezz.. I need to get off my rear. Good job!

Anonymous said...

walk some for me, too!! And I am a chronic piler, myself!

Anonymous said...

You have got to be the fittest scrapbooker on the planet Pat.

Unknown said...

ugh, pat you make me feel so lazy! i swear ive done nothing this week! must try to walk the dog or something tomorrow!

Unknown said...

I need to do all of those. Think you could give me nudge. :)