My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Tell Tale Age

Blog Prompt: How old would you say you are, if you didn't actually know your age?

Well, luckily, Chinese people always look younger than they are. My dad is 87 and still looks about 67. On that note, I would say I look about 30 instead of the forty humph uh rumph. Sorry, throat got scratchy on that last number. Of course my gray in my dark hair gives away that I'm "old" so I don't think I'd pass for under 30. Physically I feel about 30 because I lead a pretty active life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

forty humph a rumph, eh?? funny!

Anonymous said...

I find Denial to be a great strategy for not aging. I've been using it since before I got to the 'humph a rumph' side of forty. I strongly recommend it.

Jenny said...

Gray hairs can easily be defeated just ask your friendly hair dresser. LOL

carin.c said...

I've had grays since 29 AAAAKKK! So now I love my hairdresser!