My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Interesting Book

Blog Prompt: The book I'm reading right now/just read is teaching me...

The book I've just finished reading is called Lucky Man by Michael J. Fox. It talks about how he has had to deal with his Parkinson's Disease and how it affected his attitude. I found the book very motivational and inspirational. I know my hubby was probably glad I finished it because it was the topic of my conversation every evening. It is a book I would recommend to others because it help you appreciate your own life and what you have. It was interesting to see how Michael J. Fox continues to live his life in a positive manner. It helped me see him as a real person instead of some famous actor.

No comments: