My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Queen for a Day

Blog Prompt: What would you do if you were Queen for a day?

If I was Queen for a Day, I would be pretty selfish and self serving. My hubby and I would go hiking in the mountains in the spring while the weather was around 65 degrees and sunny outside. I would have servants to carry our backpacks and food. I would also have all the money I could want and I would have servants on computers downloading all the kits that I liked from DSP. It would take me too long to do it myself and the day would end before I got all the ones I liked. These kits would be waiting for me to use in the future. Wow, after rereading this, I am almost embarrassed to let everyone see how bad I am!

5 comments:

Meg said...

Don't be embarrassed!! I LOVE your dreams!! And I think I share every single one of them!! It's okay to dream selfishly, you know. I'm fairly sure you don't actually live that way! :)

carin.c said...

You spend sooo much time giving of yourself that I'm pretty sure you deserve at least several little selfish dreams!

Anonymous said...

lol loony!! I like the downloading servants you have and will borrow them the next day I am queen!

Unknown said...

I'm with love2scrap. I think I will download your servants too.

mom2triplets04 said...

Thanks for the laugh. That would be so neat to have all the kits from DSP and to have someone download them for you and organize them too wow that would be a super super day.