My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, November 03, 2006

First Meeting

Blog Prompt: What qualities are you drawn to when meeting someone for the first time?

When I meet someone for the first time, I'm usually drawn by their friendly personality. I like to meet someone who has a smile on their face and looks content with their life. People like this make me feel like they are sincere and I would enjoy talking to them. Most people like this have a great sense of humor and I like to be around positive people. I can usually spot someone who has a phony personality. You can spot it in their smile and in their eyes. Life is too short to be around negative people!

3 comments:

Glynis said...

I agree...negativity just breeds negativity and although I admit I am not always the most optimistic person, being around negative people is just awful!

carin.c said...

The eyes do tell alot.

Unknown said...

There's the eye thing again, lol. And I agree with you and Grace, it is better to be around people who are optimistic than negative.