My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, November 10, 2006

Fabulous

Blog Prompt: Tell us about something FABULOUS in your life right now!

There is nothing "special" kind of fabulous going on in my life right now but there is the kind of fabulous that makes me happy today. It was fabulous just to be alive and happy today. I'm healthy. My hubby is healthy too and we have each other. We have a wonderful marriage that gets better and better every day even though we have been married 24 years. I'm able to pay my bills and there isn't anything I need that I'm not able to have right now. I can also afford luxuries if I really want them but I don't need them at this particular time. I have a bright and exciting future waiting for me (since I hope to really retire this coming June...unless I change my mind again.). Now that I think about it, I guess to sum up my "fabulous" would be to say that I'm content with my life today.

7 comments:

Glynis said...

Being content is more than fabulous!! Great post...it made my day!

Unknown said...

you should print this post out and put it somewhere you can see it everyday. in fact i should too! sometimes its easy to forget how good we really have it and this is a great reminder!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Pat! I love your outlook! I think it is so important to look at what we have right now, and be happy for it.
Add me to your sidebar and then you won't "loose me again!
http://bouncingbonbon.blogspot.com/

go on, go do it now!

Unknown said...

The best kind of fabulous, I have to agree.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the great reminders, Pat!! My life is pretty dag-gone fabby, too!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a pretty fabulous life to me Pat.

carin.c said...

That's a perfectly wonderful kind of fabulous!