My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dreaming and Adventure Day 13 (Washington)

Blog Prompt: Dream: A series of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations occurring involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep. Do you dream a lot? Do you remember them when you awake? Do they leave you feeling refreshed and happy or drained? Do they have any effect on you during the day, whether you remember the contents or not?

I don’t think I dream a lot and when I do, I usually don’t remember what I dreamed about. If I do dream, I’m usually tired when I wake up. Once in awhile I have a bad dream and I wake up mad at my husband. When he gets up, I usually am grumpy and tell him about my dream and that I’m mad at him. He then reminds me that it was just a dream, and then gives me a big hug and a kiss which gets me over the “mad” and the grumpiness.

Travel Notes:

I don’t think we will do anything special today. We are leaving Kelso, WA this morning and heading to Seattle to check in our hotel. I’m on the Council for Exceptional Children’s Board of Directors and will be in meetings beginning tomorrow through Saturday. I hope that after we check into our hotel, I will be able to explore downtown Seattle a little since I won’t have any time to do this until Sunday. If we do anything fun, I’ll come back here and edit this post as well as add some pictures.

10:30pm We stopped at the Mount St. Helens Visitor Center and hiked the nature trail around Silver Lake. It was really beautiful. Then we headed into Seattle. When we arrived, my friend Marci had returned from shopping so then we decided to go to lunch with her. After lunch we walked down to Pike's Peak Market and of course, I left my camera in the room. I hope to get some pictures some other time. I'm pooped now and need to rest up before my full day tomorrow.

Original image: 'Greyhounds are Very Elergant' http://www.flickr.com/photos/51035825322@N01/98295096 by: Andy Chase

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I hate those that make me feel grumpy and angry when I first waken.

Here's hoping all your meetings go well. :)