My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Adventure Day 10 and the Sisterhood Award (Wyoming, Utah, Idaho)

We got up early this morning and breakfast at Penny’s Diner in Rawlins, WY. It was so cold and there was still ice and snow covering the roads. It was a beautiful day even though the forecast said cloudy with possible snow showers. We headed west towards Utah. When we got to Utah, we passed the Devil’s Slide which we remembered from the last time we were in this area. I got a lot of knitting done while we listened to podcasts in the car. We made it to Twin Falls, ID by 3pm which is where we thought we’d stop for the day but Don was not tired so we continued to Boise, ID. I didn’t have a lot of opportunities for picture taking so this was the best one for today.

Thanks to Creative Triplet Mom for giving me this award.

Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! (I need to work on this)
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic picture. I can't say that we have much between here and Orlando that is so stunning.

Beachcomber said...

Lovely picture. How many of the 50 states have you all been to so far on your travels? It would be cool to be able to see all 50 states. Sounds like you all are having a great time. It would be nice to be able to just take off and travel around.