My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, March 13, 2009

Chocolate Graham Crackers

Blog Prompt: Touch something close to you. Write about it, the texture, color, shape, etc.

I am sitting here with chocolate graham crackers in front of me. They are long rectangular shapes sitting on a circular white paper plate. I love chocolate graham crackers! I don’t like the plain or honey ones; just these chocolate ones. Since they are pretty dry, I usually have something to drink with them. They also have a lot of crumbs when I eat them so I like to break them in smaller pieces on the plate before I eat a bite of them. It also amazes me how hard they are to find sometimes and I wonder if lots of other people like them too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't say that I have ever eaten the chocolate grahams. I usually stick to the regular ones. There's just something about grahams and peanut butter that hit the spot. I wonder if the chocolate grahams with peanut butter would taste like a reese's. :)