My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Favorite Hat

Blog Prompt: Today is National Hat Day. Describe your favorite hat.

I don’t wear many hats when I was growing up except on Easter Sunday. I hate having hat hair. You know, when you take your hat off, but it still looks like you have it on because your hair is flat where the hat was. Yet, I have one hat that I like to wear and I think I look good in it. It is my black Furman ball cap. I usually wear my hair in a pony tail and stick it out of the hat. Whenever we travel, it goes with me. When I am cold in the winter, I usually put it on. When we walk and the sun is in my eyes, it is perfect to shield me from the sun. Sometimes I think it makes me look skinnier so when I’m feeling fat, the hat goes on my head.

No comments: