My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Monday, January 12, 2009

The Most Important Man

Blog Prompt: Today is the Feast of Fabulous Wild Men Day. Tell about an important man in your life.

The most important man in my life is my husband. He has been there for me through a lot of rough times and those times could have broke us or made us stronger. We definitely have a much stronger relationship than when we first got married. We really work hard on our marriage because we talk a lot to each other and we really listen to each other. Whenever I have a friend who is going through a difficult relationship, I usually feel very vulnerable and my husband can tell. He asks me who is having a rough time and we talk about why it wouldn’t happen to us. We do everything we can together because we really enjoy being together. After thirty years of togetherness, I really enjoy being with him more every day. He is my best friend and he knows all of my secrets. We have absolutely no secrets from each other and we never lie to each other, no matter what. I look forward to spending the rest of my life with him.

No comments: