My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Monday, July 02, 2007

UFOs

Blog Prompt: Today is World UFO day. What do you think UFOs are? Do you believe in little green men?

I'm not sure that I know or that anyone knows. I'm sure there are unidentified flying objects but it could be atmospheric or government stuff. I don't think I believe in little green men but I like to wonder if there are other universes out there with living beings. Are they bigger or smaller than us? Are they like us or strange creatures like in the movies? I remember seeing movies back when I was young about the future and thought many things were impossible. I can't believe how much of that future has happened in my lifetime. Surely the people who make up this stuff have a foundation somewhere like a hint of the truth or knowledge of things in the wroks. Who would have thought computers would be in almost every household? Who would have imagined that cars would be able to park themselves? Who would have thought phones could be cell phones and show pictures? But then again, I even wonder what insects think about us or what do birds think when they watch us? I know, I'm just loony! I don't have any answers but I sure do have lots of questions!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent answer to a great question.

Anonymous said...

You are right....when i think of Jules Vernes ...when he wrote of flying to the moon - nobody could imagine.

But i can´t imagine that cars park themselves. Or even drive themselves. I would never trust my car - i even do not trust a navigation tool :)

Unknown said...

What amazes me is how much life has changed within about 4 or 5 generations.

Glynis said...

Every good answer leads to another question...great answer !