My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, July 20, 2007

Books

Blog Prompt: How many books do you have started, but not finished? Or do you only read one book at a time?

I usually read one book at a time. Even if I do not like the book, once I start reading it, I've got to finish it. I keep thinking that if I just read a little more, it will start to make sense or it will start to get better. Usually, it never does and I'm disappointed by the time I reach the ending because then I feel like I wasted my time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really dispise books that are like that. But still like you once I've started, I have to finish it. Exception was "Billy Budd."