My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, July 27, 2007

Movie that made me laugh

Blog Prompt: What was the last movie that made you really laugh? Or do you have one you've seen over and over and still makes you laugh?

I guess I'm easily amused so if we go see a comedy, I'm going to laugh. But something that makes me laugh is watching my hubby watch Ice Age. He loves that movie! I think it is all the body sounds that he can relate to but he really enjoys this. He doesn't usually let himself enjoy movies and says that some funny movies we see are "okay" but he really doesn't think many of them are as funny as advertised. But he has watched Ice Age about 3 different times and he really gets a kick out of it. I usually laugh at funny movies because I feel they are entertaining and funny and I don't try to analzye the funniness of the move! But I REALLY laugh just watching him laugh as he watches Ice Age!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

I haven't seen that one yet, so I must watch it the next time it comes on. Don't you just love the fact that a comedy lets you have a good time.

Glynis said...

Hee hee! That movie was the only (and I mean the ONLY) thing Danae would watch when she was in the hospital when she was 3. It is a funny one!

Unknown said...

Yep, totally agree. The kids love Ice Age as well as Pan. Manny is the bomb.

Stephani said...

LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! Sounds just like my Dad! I LOVE to watch him watch movies he enjoys. Paticulary Grumpy Old Men. He just laughs so hard I can't help but laugh myself. I completely understand!