My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Moving On Up

Blog Prompt: Just like the old tv show the Jeffersons...when was the last time you felt like you were 'moving on up'?

I thought I was 'moving on up' when people outside my department starting coming to me for advice. I felt like my opinion and knowledge really meant something and I was quite honored. This past year of teaching I became a mentor to a few new teachers and it really does something to your self esteem when people come to you for advice. Hopefully people will still keep in touch with me and think I still know things even though I'm not in the classroom anymore.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I can just tell that you were a wonderful teacher and what a wonderful feeling it must give you for other teachers, especially younger ones, to say,"please help me".