My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Nassau

Yesterday we arrived in Nassau where we have been many times but it still is exciting to visit. After we ate breakfast we walked around town. We walked to Fort Charlotte and then went in the opposite direction to the Queen’s staircase and Fort Fincastle. By that time it was really hot and we were tired and hungry so we headed back to the ship for lunch.

After lunch we went to the movie The Soloist showing in the Show Lounge. It was a very deep and strange movie to show on a cruise ship. It was about a cellist who was schizophrenic. Don said he didn’t like it and didn’t come on a cruise ship to be depressed. After the movie we walked around the ship until it was time to get ready for the show and dinner.

The show before dinner was a comedian and juggler who was pretty funny. I enjoyed the show and dinner. We would have liked to go to the 11pm game show but we were too tired so we ended our day.

Today we hope to go to CocoCay if the weather is good enough. This is Royal Caribbean’s private island and there will be an island barbecue for lunch. Tomorrow we will be back in Port Canaveral.

No comments: