My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, June 30, 2006

Moods Affected by Weather

My moods are easily affected by weather so that could explain my MANY moods!

Spring/Summer moods:
When it is sunny or cloudy and warm, I love to garden. That puts me in a great mood because I feel like I'm getting a lot done and that the results should be beautiful!
When it is sunny and hot, I'm in a pretty lazy but good mood and use it as an excuse to stay in the house and play on my computer.
When it is sunny or cloudy and cool, I am in the mood to hike and see the beauty of the world.
When it is rainy (it doesn't matter if it is cool or hot), I usually feel depressed and bored so I want to lay in bed and read a good book.


Fall/Winter moods:

When it is sunny or cloudy and cool, I am in the mood to hike. I love the crispness in the air which makes me feel excited about the environment.
When it is rainy and cold, I hate to go outside and it makes me feel depressed and sad.

No comments: