My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Monday, June 05, 2006

My Earliest Memory

I remember being about 4 years old and I was playing at my next door neighbor's house. All of a sudden my mother and her mother were in front of the TV crying and wailing which scared us. I remember they were saying things like, "I can't believe he was shot!" They were talking about President John F. Kennedy, which I don't think I found out until years later. But I do remember being there and the crying. I guess I remember that because it scared me since I had never seen my mother upset or crying before. I knew something terrible had happened but I didn't understand what or why.

No comments: