My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

10 Things To Do Before I'm 50

These are 10 things I would like to do before I'm 50 which means that I have about 3 years to do this. I love to travel so you will notice most of these are places that I really want to visit. These are not in any order of priority.
  1. Go to Colorado
  2. Go to Macchu Picchu (ancient Incan ruins in Peru)
  3. Go to Greece
  4. Go to Hawaii
  5. Go to New Zealand
  6. Go to Fiji
  7. Go to Germany
  8. Go to Glacier National Park
  9. Go to Yosemite National Park
  10. Take a train ride across the Canadian Rockies

5 comments:

heather said...

So sorry about your friend Pat. Hope your spirits rise a little soon. Your list left me speechless. Can I please PLEASE hide in a spare suitcase and come too ?

Unknown said...

Let's see I haven't gone to:
Peru
Greece
New Zealand
Fiji
or the Canadian Rockies.
Guess I will have to add them to my list for my sixtieth.
A wonderful list Pat.

CompooperTeacher said...

Can I go with you?

Glynis said...

I've only been to Colorado. :( Great list, Pat. And I'm sorry for your rough day. (((((hugs))))

Kristen said...

Travelin' Lady! What a great list.