My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Trinidad 12/13/08

We had a really nice day in Trinidad. We got off the ship around 8am and spent the entire day walking around the city until 2pm. This city reminded me a lot of New York City. It was very crowded, lots of litter in the streets, and lots of homeless people sleeping on the sidewalks. Yet, the people were so friendly and not aggressive like some other islands. We saw the Parliament and their National Library. I was surprised at how much security there was at the library. It also felt hotter and more humid here than any other place that we have been so far. Tonight’s show was a comedian who was pretty funny. Dinner was delightful as usual. Then we watched the movie Iron Man.

No comments: