My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, December 19, 2008

Grand Turk 12/18/08

We arrived in Grand Turk and got off the ship around 8:30am. We walked to the beach and found some chairs (which were free) and left our stuff on our chairs. Then we walked along the beach and found lots of conch shells all over the beach. Most of them were intact and big. After we walked along the beach, we went swimming and snorkeling. After we got out of the water, there was a rain shower so we grabbed our stuff and went to Margaritaville. Once the rain stopped we went back to the ship to get cleaned up and eat lunch. Then we went back to the island to buy and send some postcards. When we were supposed to leave at 4pm, we were still missing 2 people and 2 officers actually got off the ship to look for them. Around 4:30, the ship left without the 2 people. We went to the show tonight but it went past 8pm and there were no technical difficulties. We have not been happy with the entertainment on this ship. It was formal night for dinner and we had surf and turf as well as tiramisu. Today is the last day at sea and we arrive in FL tomorrow.

No comments: