My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

San Juan, Puerto Rico 12/1/08

Yesterday we didn’t arrive in San Juan until 5pm, so we met Penn for breakfast again at 8:30. Then we walked for an hour around the track and Penn and Ginny joined us. After walking, it was time to for the Game Show Trivia game and it was fun to watch. By then it was time to eat again! So I had the Mongolian BBQ again (I only waited in line for 15 minutes this time) and Don had the rotisserie chicken. After lunch we walked around the ship some more until it was time to take a power nap. At 3:30pm, we went on deck to watch us approach San Juan and by 4:30pm, we were docked. We walked all around Old San Juan and even walked backed to the fort. At times the roads were deserted and it was dark so we had to constantly watch around us. Finally, we decided it was time to head back to the tourist area. Yolanda and Mike couldn’t meet us because her oxygen hadn’t been delivered and she was out of oxygen. I was so disappointed that we couldn’t meet because we really enjoyed being with them last time. Oh well, maybe the next time we come to San Juan, it will be during the day and we will have more time. We got back on to the ship in time for dinner and I’m so glad we didn’t miss it. After dinner we went to the show which was a comedy show by Happy Cole. He was really funny! By this time, I was exhausted and it was time for bed!

No comments: