My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Aruba 12/16/08

We arrived in Aruba and hit was hot and sunny at 8am. We decided that we would walk around the town and then if we had time, we would go to the beach. Then we spent most of the day walking around the town until lunch time and we ate lunch at Burger King. After lunch we walked around town some more but by the time we were done, it was too late to go to the beach. When we returned to the ship, we saw our table mates who told us they went to the beach by public bus. The bus station was near the Burger King right off the main street. They paid $1.20 to go to the Holiday Inn and the beach (big white buildings) and then another $1.20 to get back to the ship. The next time we are on this island, that is what we plan to do.We had a nice day today in Aruba

1 comment:

Beachcomber said...

I loved Aruba. I was surprised to see that one side of the Island is desert.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your hubby.