My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

HAL Statendam 12/8/08

Today we had a lazy day at sea. When I got back from my computer time, I woke Don up for breakfast and he told me to go ahead and he would meet me as soon as he got dressed. Well, he never showed up and I knew he had gone back to bed. I think he caught a cold and has been feeling miserable for the past couple of days. Then I went to the Stretch class at the spa which was wonderful. By the time I got back to the cabin and woke Don up again, he was ready for breakfast. After breakfast, he went back to bed while I went to a Pastry demonstration and a shopping talk where the shopping expert tells you what the best buys are in each port. During the pastry demonstration, the pastry chefs showed us how to make decorations with marzipan and salt dough. Then it was time to wake Don up for lunch (lots of eating going on, can you tell?). After lunch we watched the Last of the Mohicans and then decided to do our exercise walk. We walked four miles and Don was feeling better. The show was at 7pm and dinner at 8pm. When we got back to the cabin after dinner, we watched the movie Sex in the City which was pretty funny. It was a really nice day at sea!

No comments: