My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Antigua 12/10/08

We had a wonderful time on this small island! For $25 pp, we had a tour of the island with another couple (Don and Annika) and our taxi driver was Ninja. He was excellent! Our van was air conditioned and he spoke very clearly. The tour was only supposed to last 2 ½ hours but it lasted much longer. Ninja drove us to Nelson’s Dockyard which was full of expensive yachts. It was interesting to hear all about the history of this island. Then we drove through the rain forest and finally arrived at Turner Beach. Ninja dropped us off at 11am and picked up all up at 1:30pm. The beach was a beautiful beach and had a cute bar for drinks and food. We found out that Eric Clapton, Robert DeNiro, Robin Leach, and Will Smith own houses around here. We got back into town after 2pm and had a little time to walk around the town. I think I would enjoy coming back to this island again. Dinner last night was Lobster and Filet Mignon so I was in heaven.

1 comment:

Liz McCoy said...

looks marvelous!