My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Treasure Chest

Blog Prompt: Treasure Chest. Which piece of jewelry that you own, do feel is indispensible?

I actually have 2 pieces of jewelry that I do not take off (unless I have surgery which has only happened 3 times in my life). I never take off my wedding ring, or my cross necklace. I got my cross necklace when I recieved communion for the first time around 5th grade (which is many many years ago!). When I went to China many years ago I was told that I couldn't have my cross with me so I left it at home. I felt so lost without it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just being nosy, but did they tell you why you couldn't take it?

Anonymous said...

yeah I am so curious too, would that still be an issue in China today?