My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Monday, September 24, 2007

Dinner Cruise Fashion

Blog Prompt: Fashion Guru. What is the proper attire for a dinner cruise? High heels? Flats? What kind of jewelry, if any? Colors?

I like to dress up for a dinner cruise but I also like to wear comfortable shoes because I don't want to walk around like I am drunk. I like to wear jewelry at this time also because normally I don't wear a lot of jewelry and this makes it a special occasion. As for colors, I would wear colors that flatter my body. I want to look slender and taller and if I feel like the clothes make me look that way, then I feel that way too. Nothing beats going out on the town and feeling sexy!

4 comments:

Glynis said...

Absolutely right! Comfort is great for most of the time, but it's so fun to feel really pretty once in a while, isn't it?

Unknown said...

I made the mistake of wearing heels on a dinner cruise once, LOL. Didn't do a lot of walking around that evening.

Denise said...

I hear the comfortable shoes part... sincce I hit 40 I've decided to take it easy on my feet, they need to make it another 60 or so years, ;)

Anonymous said...

here here on going out on the town and feeling sexy, and hey doing it in flats would be totally awesome, especially for me who feels the need to wear heels a lot because I am only 5ft2