My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Bring Back the Oldies

Blog Prompt: Bring back the oldies. What fashion would you like to see make a comeback?

I really don't have a favorite fashion that I want to come back. I guess it is because my clothes are so old that they are already back in style! Right now I'm in the basic tshirt and blue jean stage of my life and really enjoying it. I enjoyed the tie dyed shirts and bell bottom pants but not the clunky shoes which are all being worn by teens now as if they are new fashions.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I wonder what Levi Strass would think of his jeans today :)

Tammy said...

Ain't it the truth about keeping clothes long enough and the style will come back. I'm a jeans and tshirt gal too.

Sandra said...

You are timeless and fashionable! And have you noticed how trendy crochet and knittin' have become lately? It tickles me to no end.