My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Fashion Baron

Blog Prompt: Fashion Baron. You are the up and coming fashion designer of the age. What kind of fashions and fabrics can we expect?

Of course I will focus on comfort such as pants that are a little stretchy and not to tight. Tops will be made of soft material also. But my main focus will be on color. After years of teaching and wearing conservative colors, I realize that we need to bring more color into people's lives. There will be more mixing of bright colors like orange, purple and green. Maybe more blues with yellows and reds. These will be worn by people of all sizes and shapes and ages. Maybe that is why a lot of people feel depressed in the winter, because there is not enough color in their world!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Good point! Bring on the colors.

Unknown said...

When did you say your store was opening?

Anonymous said...

brilliant, love the idea of all the colours in winter